Information About Our Stops
including departure location information for Sea-Tac Airport and all of our stops on Whidbey Island.
For information on local on-island service, click here.
Whidbey SeaTac Shuttle currently offers the following routes:
Schedules for Travel on July 14, 2020
Whidbey Island to Mainland
Airports (Daily) Please be at your stop 10 minutes prior to Departure Time
|NAS WhidbeyGateway Inn
Mainland Airports to Whidbey Island (Daily) Boarding at Door 2 closes 5 minutes prior to Departure
Click here to view local routes on Whidbey Island.
|NAS WhidbeyGateway Inn
- Advance reservations are required for all travel. All routes listed operate every day of the week. We are closed for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. Please contact us for more information.
- Please allow adequate time to and from Sea-Tac Airport. Trip times are based on average traffic conditions and may be increased due to weather, heavy traffic or unforeseen road conditions.
- Whidbey Island Taxi Service. Do you need taxi transportation from your home or business to a Whidbey-SeaTac Shuttle stop?
View our taxi information
- Storm Operations. When inclement weather is present, we take precautions to ensure your trip with us is safe. We suggest adding extra time for your driver to get you to the airport. Please call our office and request to be moved to an earlier shuttle. We may also operate a shuttle earlier than scheduled and we may contact you by phone asking you to be at the pick-up location earlier than you may have originally planned, and may limit our pick-up/drop off locations when the roads or access
to our normal locations become unsafe. In the rare occasion that the roads become impassable, or if requested by law enforcement, we may
cancel or severely delay operations until it is safe to proceed. Your safety is very important to us.
When weather threatens to cause service delays, please check our home page often for travel alert updates that may affect
Sea-Tac Service Information
- Sea-Tac Airport Arrival and Departure Times:
- If you are departing on a flight we and the airlines recommend you arrive 1 1/2 to 2 hours prior to your flight. This ensures adequate time for unforseen delays in getting to the airport as well as ticket and security lines at the airport.
- If you are arriving on a flight and have checked luggage please allow at least 1 hour between your flight arrival and shuttle departure. If you have carry-on luggage only, you should allow at least 45 minutes between your flight arrival and shuttle departure. If you miss your scheduled shuttle for any reason and you do not wait for the next shuttle your ticket is non-refundable.
North End Taxis
- Whidbey Taxi - 360-279-9330 - South to Coupeville and North to Anacortes (available 5:30am to 11:30pm)
- Ault Field Taxi - 360-682-6920 - South to Race Rd and North to Deception Pass (available 24/7)
South End Taxis
- Coupeville Cab Company - 360-678-6666 - Coupeville and Greenbank area (available 24/7)
- South Whidbey - 360-632-2109 - Clinton to Coupeville. Based in Greenbank (available 24/7)